Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So, we had our first ultrasound last Thursday, June 11th. What a cool and exciting day! I can only imagine what my IPs were feeling! We got to see the little peanut....yes, just one! Everyone was sort of hoping twins, but one is good too! It'll be easier on me and I won't have to worry much about a cesarean, minus an emergency. Those of you who know me know how much into my vaginal, natural childbirth I am and the thought of twins kinda scared me just a little when it came to the delivery part. But, I also knew that God was in control and if it was twins, all that would be fine and taken care of. No matter what, His will would be done. My IPs were very excited. They even gave me a picture of the ultrasound, which I was not expecting nor would have asked for! That was cool! Our next ultrasound comes up next Monday, June 22nd.

I am definitely feeling pregnant. Along with peeing more, breast soreness and fatigue, I have now begun to eat like my last meal was yesterday! Ha! I have been getting hungry so much more throughout the day and when I get hungry, I MUST eat! It's serious! I get a little shaky and almost nauseous until I eat. The bad thing, is when I get to that point and I finally eat, I almost eat too much and I make myself nearly sick from pigging out! lol So far, though, I've not had any morning sickness hit me yet. I'm 7 weeks and so that means I have 5 more weeks roughly to either get sick or say I didn't have it. I had it with my boys, but not bad and it only lasted a month with each of them. So, we'll see!

On a different note, my youngest son turned 4 yesterday!!! Come fall, I'll have one starting kindergarten and one starting preschool! Yay for some cool milestones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment